Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, is a talented rapper, singer, and songwriter who has collaborated with numerous artists in the music industry. Her unique style and charismatic personality have made her a popular figure in the music world. Let’s take a closer look at some of the notable collaborations that Cardi B has been a part of.
Collaborations with Other Artists:
Cardi B has worked with several renowned musicians and has featured on numerous tracks. Some of her most notable collaborations include:
- Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)”: In 2018, Cardi B joined forces with Bruno Mars for the remix version of his hit song “Finesse.” The infectious blend of Cardi’s rap verses and Bruno’s smooth vocals created an irresistible track that topped the charts.
- Migos – “MotorSport”: Cardi B collaborated with fellow rappers Offset, Takeoff, and Quavo from Migos for the song “MotorSport” in 2017.
The track showcased Cardi’s fierce delivery alongside her then-fiancé Offset and Quavo.
- J Balvin & Bad Bunny – “I Like It”: This Latin-infused collaboration became one of Cardi B’s biggest hits. The song features J Balvin and Bad Bunny, adding their own unique flavor to create an infectious party anthem.
- Maroon 5 – “Girls Like You”: Cardi B teamed up with Maroon 5 for their catchy pop single “Girls Like You” in 2018. Her rap verse added an extra layer of energy to the already popular track.
Successful Collaborations within the Rap Genre:
Cardi B has also collaborated with several notable rap artists, creating powerful tracks that showcase her lyrical prowess and versatility. Some of these collaborations include:
- Offset – “Clout”: Cardi B joined forces with her husband, Offset, for the song “Clout” in 2019. The track allowed the couple to display their undeniable chemistry and rap skills.
- Lil Nas X – “Rodeo (Remix)”: Cardi B featured on the remix version of Lil Nas X’s hit single “Rodeo” in 2020.
Her bold and confident verses added a new dimension to the country-rap crossover hit.
- G-Eazy – “No Limit”: In 2017, Cardi B collaborated with G-Eazy and A$AP Rocky for the song “No Limit.” Her animated delivery and catchy hooks contributed to the overall success of the track.
Cardi B’s collaborations have not only showcased her versatility as an artist but also helped her reach new heights of success. Whether it’s teaming up with fellow rappers or lending her talents to pop or Latin-infused tracks, Cardi B continues to make waves in the music industry through her dynamic collaborations.
If you’re a fan of Cardi B or simply interested in exploring different genres and styles of music, checking out her collaborations is definitely worth your while!