Zendaya is not in Schitt’s Creek. The popular television series, created by Eugene Levy and his son Dan Levy, features a talented ensemble cast that includes Catherine O’Hara, Eugene Levy, Annie Murphy, and Emily Hampshire, among others. While Zendaya is a highly acclaimed actress known for her roles in projects such as HBO’s “Euphoria” and Marvel’s “Spider-Man” franchise, she does not appear in Schitt’s Creek.
What is Schitt’s Creek?
Schitt’s Creek is a comedy series that aired from 2015 to 2020. The story revolves around the wealthy Rose family who suddenly find themselves broke after their business manager embezzles their fortune. With no other options available to them, the Roses are forced to move to the small town of Schitt’s Creek which they once purchased as a joke.
The Cast of Schitt’s Creek
The main cast of Schitt’s Creek consists of:
- Catherine O’Hara – Catherine O’Hara portrays Moira Rose, the extravagant matriarch of the Rose family.
- Eugene Levy – Eugene Levy plays Johnny Rose, the patriarch of the family and former video store magnate.
- Dan Levy – Dan Levy portrays David Rose, the openly pansexual son of Johnny and Moira Rose.
- Annie Murphy – Annie Murphy plays Alexis Rose, David’s sister who starts off as a socialite but undergoes significant character development throughout the series.
- Emily Hampshire – Emily Hampshire portrays Stevie Budd, a motel clerk who becomes a close friend of the Rose family.
Although Zendaya is not part of the Schitt’s Creek cast, she has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman, known professionally as Zendaya, began her career as a child model and backup dancer.
She gained widespread recognition for her role as Rocky Blue on the Disney Channel series “Shake It Up. “
Zendaya’s talent and versatility have allowed her to transition into more mature roles. She received critical acclaim for her portrayal of Rue Bennett in HBO’s “Euphoria,” a series that explores themes of drug addiction and identity struggles among teenagers.
In summary, Zendaya is not part of the cast of Schitt’s Creek. The show features an ensemble cast including Catherine O’Hara, Eugene Levy, Dan Levy, Annie Murphy, and Emily Hampshire. While Zendaya has achieved success in various other projects, she has not been involved in the production of Schitt’s Creek.