How Many Albums Has Nicki Minaj Released?
Nicki Minaj, the iconic rapper and singer-songwriter, has had a prolific career in the music industry. Known for her sharp lyricism, versatile flow, and larger-than-life persona, Minaj has captured the hearts of millions of fans worldwide. Throughout her career, she has released a total of four studio albums, each showcasing her unique style and artistic evolution.
The Pinkprint (2014)
Released in December 2014, The Pinkprint marked Minaj’s third studio album. With tracks like “Anaconda,” “Only,” and “Pills N Potions,” this album showcased her ability to seamlessly blend genres, incorporating elements of hip-hop, pop, and R&B. The Pinkprint received critical acclaim for its introspective lyrics and emotional depth.
- All Things Go
- I Lied
- The Crying Game (featuring Jessie Ware)
- Get On Your Knees (featuring Ariana Grande)
- Feeling Myself (featuring Beyoncé)
- Only (featuring Drake, Lil Wayne, and Chris Brown)
- Want Some More
- Four Door Aventador
Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (2012)
Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, released in April 2012, was Minaj’s second studio album. This project showcased her versatility as she experimented with different sounds ranging from rap to dance-pop. The album featured collaborations with artists like Rihanna, Chris Brown, and Lil Wayne.
- Roman Holiday
- Come on a Cone
- I Am Your Leader (featuring Cam’ron and Rick Ross)
- Beez in the Trap (featuring 2 Chainz)
- Hov Lane
- Right by My Side (featuring Chris Brown)
- Sex in the Lounge (featuring Lil Wayne and Bobby V)
Pink Friday (2010)
Pink Friday, released in November 2010, marked Minaj’s debut studio album. This record introduced her to the mainstream music scene and solidified her place as a force to be reckoned with. With hits like “Super Bass” and “Moment 4 Life,” Pink Friday showcased Minaj’s undeniable talent and helped establish her signature sound.
- I’m The Best
- Roman’s Revenge (featuring Eminem)
- Did It On’em
- Blazin’ (featuring Kanye West)
- Fly (featuring Rihanna)
- Moment For Life (featuring Drake)